Wednesday, May 31, 2006

Triathlon, Jr.

I am skipping practice **next** weekend (sort-of, since I'm not supposed to be running anyway... and maybe I will, anyway) to go to Ontario with my oldest and one of my youngest cousins, both seen to the left with birds and my sister, Jackie.

I will faire un peu de le babysitting while the larger cousin (Alan) runs a triathlon.

I have heard that the town we're going to is gorgeous and that the running is great. Alan is very cool and my little cousin Josh is quite possibly one of the cutest kids ever (not that I'm biased because we share genetic material), so I'm sure it will be a good time.

Interesting side note: Josh is 3 years old...and a triathlon veteran. Apparently, he's going to show me the ropes. Should be a blast.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

why does my arm look so fat?